All new ABC Pilates clients are required to sign an agreement that they have read, understood and agree to follow our studio policies upon their first visit.
Below we have provided a copy of this policy agreement, as well as some general suggestions to keep everyone healthy, happy and safe!
Studio Etiquette and Policies
- Wear comfortable and supportive clothing for movement and flexibility.
- You may choose to wear socks. Toe socks would be preferable, but clean, bare feet are fine. Please leave shoes in the reception area.
- Please put personal belongings in the space provided. ABC Pilates is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Towels and water are provided. Please leave water in reception area.
- Please keep voices down in consideration of other clients
- Cell phones on vibrate unless in emergency (Please take calls to the reception area or outside out of respect to the instructor and clients working out.)
- In order to accommodate schedule changes and/or questions, sessions will be 55 minutes in length.
- All sessions must be paid for in advance prior to scheduling sessions. Please review packages available with your instructor and purchase accordingly. You may sign up and purchase your group sessions online at abcpilates.com/schedule. No refunds will apply.
- 24-Hour Cancellation Policy – If you are unable to attend a scheduled session for any reason, you must give at least 24 hour notice or you will be charged for that session. You may re-schedule to a different date and time during this grace period and/or choose to cancel completely. If you no-show for your session you will be charged for that session.
- There are NO REFUNDS on packages and/or memberships.
- Membership cancellations require 30-day written notification. You must submit a written note or email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your next billing cycle. No pro-rating or discounts apply to memberships.
Please address all issues and/or concerns to the studio manager Julianne at email@example.com.
Safety and Technique Suggestions
- Arrive on time for your class so that you can warm up appropriately.
- Long hair tied back, no gum, or heavy jewelry.
- Try not to work out on a full stomach, medications and/or other substances.
- No heavy perfumes or body lotion for protection of equipment and slippage.
- Notify instructor of injuries or conditions that will affect your session prior to working out.
- If you experience difficulty or discomfort in your session, notify your instructor immediately so she/he may determine exercise modifications.